<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Teachers' Day!

Messaged Mrs Yeo but I forgot to sign off so I don't think she knows who I am. Sigh. Don't have A. Tan's and Mic Chia's numbers.

I think it has become an annual thing to message Ms Pearlyn Cher on Teachers' Day. Or perhaps New Year and X'mas seasons. My dearest P4 teacher. It's like FIVE years since I last saw her in YZ lar. Our crazy moments with Jia Hao, Ling Wei, Jun Bin, Jun Xing, Leonard. Haha. Anyway she has a son now, living in Punggol. It's good to catch up with her once in a while. Oh well. I hope she's doing fine teaching in Nan Chiau Pri.

Today damn sian.

Okay school was all right with a few laughters here and there.. I think the 'Guess The Teachers' game was cool. The staff are really sporty! Didn't realise the PE Dept is so hyped up. But I seriously don't care. Elroy's mic damn fucked up. Couldn't hear him properly. Or maybe it's because of his voice. The othe time Nat'l Day also. Cannot hear the Malay guy. Anyways. Rated 7 out of 10 for this little concert.

After the whole shit thing ended Ethel ,Dawn, Elroy and I chatted by the steps in the Concourse for a long while. Lol. CEDAR is so freaking full of memories!!! Can't seem to emphasise it enough.

Time to go home. Nabeh. I wanna complain about the bus driver of 43 who literally zoomed past the bus stop and didn't stop me me! Like hello? I'm that skinny meh can't even see me flagging the bus down?! Gorge your eyes out ah! Really felt like kicking the damn headlights out. Knn. Go and die lar. Grr. But I wasn't rushing for time so I just waited for the next one =.= oh i got single eyelid only -.-

Slept all the way until 1800. That's..six hours of rest! Yay!

Mug cup glass.

written at 21:25