<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Monday, August 28, 2006

I hate doing things last minute simply because I'm a perfectionist! Need time to think and do whatever is needed.

Samuel Yee just pissed me off by telling me that we need a box for CIC and the damn fucking menu BY TOMORROW. What the hell. Got more than one week don't say now then say. Go and die lar. So now the box is freakin' fugly and I am very VERY pissed with it. But then I can't do anything about it ): AHH!!! Crap.

Ponned bio, math and chem tutorials to help out with the Jacket Sale. Response was bad. I was/is/will be skeptical. The samples really sucked. Design and colour kinda clashed weirdly. It's not like green with purple which makes a perfect clash but red lines and yellow words are just too cheena. I mean it's like CNY deco or something. I don't mean the condemn the designer. However. If I were anyone else. I seriously won't buy. Like DUH. Hello..I don't have the guts to wear it out on to the streets. Or rather. I don't have the figure to carry off this wonderful design =P Mean mean mean. (I'm a nice bitch)

Oops didn't know today got Gym. Honest little bitch messaged sirWee to tell him that she didn't bring attire. Phew.

I will learn Blind one day. Even though I can't sing for peanuts and cashew nuts and walnuts and whatever nuts there are.

written at 20:50