<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Thursday, August 17, 2006

PE was beyond fun. Learned a new game. At least the basics. Batting vs Fielding. I prefer the former. Haha.
Short simple sentences. Gets the point across easily.

Oh oh. Library computer lags like shit. Slow like nobody's business. The school should seriously consider upgrading them. Keyboards make squeaky noises. The 'eh eh eh' type of sound =/ How I know? Cause I'm doing this in school la.. Haha. Duffer.

Later got h3. I don't feel like going.. The HOR lecturer just repeats whatever is in the notes when we can just read it on our own. What's the point man. Shall just go there and laugh at him and copy some "In-class Activity" then. I wonder how seniors can stand S lessons. Won't sian meh? Somemore must stay back until so late. My classes end at 1245 and i have to wait till 1540 for the h3 which ends at 1710. One and a half hour -.-

I AM GOING TO WORK!! Excitement. Although the pay isn't that good. Okay it is NOT good at all. But I still wanna try something new. My ma says must stand whole day very tiring but I don't care. I wanna have the feeling of earning my own money and spending it. How cool is that! (X Even if I'm going alone. I don't care! Lol. Gonna work for Challenger but don't know at which section yet. Maybe printers? Softwares? No idea at all. The woman says will call back next week. And must confirm by this week. However I'm afraid that she says cannot work three days only (cause I got Fucking Family3 on Sat). Nine and a half hours. Inclusive of lunchtime. Okay la. Just try lor (: Results? No worries. I guess I'll prefer a grave for myself now (:

For me, experience and adventures are ALWAYS before studies. I mean, what's the use of all the certificates when the real world wants your skills and not your theories. That's why I still prefer Poly (:

Not to say that VJ sucks. But it really does. Right down to the core.

written at 14:13