<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Time flies like nobody's business.. It was Wednesday happy happy shit and tmr must go school.. I don't want..

I wanna be a professional drummer and earn my living drummin' my Life away. LOL.

I wanna have my own band. My own team. My own DRUMSET. Cool stuff. I still can't bear to use the fire red drumsticks Ben gave me for Birthday a few years ago. Kept them with all my certs. Haha. I wanna perform. I wanna go global (:

Okay um perhaps that's just a dream. It should be, otherwise I'll be in Hougang chalet. Zhixiong (a guy from HCI, I suppose he's Jiayun's classmate) is tryin' to form a band, with him being the elec gtarist. Lookin' for drummer, bassist and singer. Maybe a keyboardist too, not quite sure. But Jiayun can play keyboard. So, yeah. It got me all excited! The day before that Rach and I were still talking about forming our own class Band too. Haha. However! We predict that most people will be too busy mugging for promos to get a Life. I just wanna pass my GP and get PROMOTED. That's all I'm aiming for. The rest of the subjects? I shall wait and see.. Lol.

Shit. I think I'm dying. Anytime.

written at 20:32