<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tomorrow's a holiday! Due to polling (: But my pw group is heading down to AHS to do some interview with the teachers, or hopefully principal. What a way to spend such a precious day.

Supposed to do GP stuff and some research today de.. Haiis. In the end my pw group came down to my house and WASTED TIME. I seriously conked out during the so-called meeting because I slept at 0211AM and woke up at 0700AM. Like wtf. Blardy Si Rong slept early than me and woke up later than me.. I'm a very punctual person all right.. Haha. Anyways, Yuzhao came the latest and started reading the Ron Kaufman shit I zapped out. Sad to say, I think everyone has done their part except me since I am to do the introduction which is supposed to the easiest because it is mostly in the GPP. But the thing is I don't like to 'copy' stuff that are done before. Call me a Perfectionist. Lol.

HEAVEN!! Lied down on the floor for a few hundred winks after they went home (: Really drained mans. A 1400-1630 was more than sufficient I guess. Then I came online to edit PW. Yay. My life.

Mommy taught me a few other 'tricks' to slim down because she's complaining that I'm getting FATTER BY THE DAYS. Sobs. How encouraging. Daddy's car got a scratch by another car because they were caught in a traffic peanut butter at Woodlands on the way back from Ah Gong's house. He's terrigibly upset about it. So the first thing he did when he reached home was to take pails down to wash his second wife. Weird but oh well. Wahh I jealous! Ah Gong treated my Mommy to liulian and I don't have! So what if they're in M'sia. Not fair.. I love my Family anyways. Haha. Cheerios!

written at 21:42