<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hail me. 470 messages in ten days and that means I have only 530 messages left for the rest of the twenty days! AHH..!!! So people, sorry if I don't reply yeah?

Fruitful outing at bras basah Popular. I bought SIX tee-why-asses there while Sind bought four. Plus some other stuff which I have no idea what I can use for/with. And of course, STATIONERY! (: All these will be used tmr onwards when we start

Then we met Elroy (with a damn gay and fucked up haircut) at Bugis. Walked a bit and sent Sind to the train station because she had to rush home for wedding dinner in MALAYSIA. What the hell la she has Chem SPA Skill B tmr and her parents had to torture her by forcing her to some (seriously) retarded dinner.

Bugis quite boring.. No. Singapore is just too small. Kns. So town we did head. BORDERS! (X I always buy stuff on impulse and then wonder what I do with it. Oh well. Makes me think =P Wheehee I purchased a BROWN cardboard file and a MemoPad (the one I got from Prints is still..rather unused) =/ Get what I mean? Sigh.

I felt damn stupid when I brought an umbrella (in case) and didn't use when it was drizzling. HAHAHA. Then when the droplets of pee from the sky got bigger and more intense (OOPS) I realised, HEY..I GOT UMBRELLA IN MY BAG!! -.-

Walking from Wheelock to Heeren when it is raining is very very bad. Because we wanted to buy Havaianas but then our feet were freaking dirty so..didn't buy. Sobs. Damn it la.. Heeren is also another boring place. That explains why I love Wheelock and Marina and Suntec (X

Do guys have to be gay to work in the main NUM store??

Toured the building once again even though the previous visit was only last Friday. And we found the Leather shop at the Basement! Oms.. that little place has one of the most amazing leather pouches in Singapore. At least to me. Therefore now, I'm wondering which design/colour/size of pouch I should get. There are the $20-green with lock and small, $55-brown with twirl and medium, $85-greyish with twirl and large. But all can fit pens and pencils. DILEMMA! How how how..? If I buy the green and brown one I might as well just buy the greyish one since it's $10 more right?

Random point: I think we have somewhat similar preferences and behaviours, if it is the right term. We dislike milk, and have it only with cereal. We like leather stuff. We like arts stuff. We like plain and simple stuff. We buy things if we like them, with no hesitation at times.

Just to name a few.

But Mama has more things in common with me (: (except MotoGP) Hohoho.

It's Monday soon! So I guess I'll be too busy mugging to come online and chat and blog. See you after Promos then.

I need retail therapy.

I have many many things that I wanna buy.

written at 20:39