<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Friday, September 01, 2006

Today is..not say very fruitful but still all right.

Got really pissed off by my GM. What's surprising man. I was searching for a suitable plastic/paper bag and got damn irritated by the messiness so I took the entire basket of plastic/paper bags down and started arranging them. I so seriously can't stand untidiness I swear. Then my GM said: "Oh. I was thinking of arranging them later too. Need my help not?" And I thought to myself: "Go and die lor. I'm sure you want to help. More like add trouble for me." Why ah? Why are old people so irritating? Especially my GM.

Anyway after my bath I went to Serangoon Central to buy some stuff for Family 3 tomorrow. Quite stupid actually. Bought this pack of rubber bands which I think has a thousand inside when I only need two hundred. Waterchestnut apples are crunchy (:

Okay down to IMH I went. With Elroy and Sindhu again. Dancing was freaking boring today. Didn't do much. Looking forward to Monday's Art session. We left quite early at around..1630h.

Reached Chomp Chomp at 1720h and had a small bite before Sindhu had to go home. Pork satay and bbq stingray. Shiok. Reflected after we ate. Still boring. I didn't wanna go home and face The Monster so I decided to head to town with Elroy.

Walked around Wheelock. I swear I have fallen in love with Wheelock. The secrets there are like..WHEEYEWWEET. So me. Okay I bet none of you understand what I'm talking about but it's normal. Chill...

Wheelock>Paragon>Heeren>Raffles City

Sense my boredom and unwillingness to go home? Reached home at 2245. Hehe.

Arts is so my favourite. I love stripes and circles and lines that don't meet. I will go shopping for Arts stuff one day. I swear I will.

written at 23:48