<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Friday, September 29, 2006

Wrong day.

Wrong time.
Wrong place.
Wrong attire.
Wrong person.

Wrong individual here.

I'm sorry for what happened today.

Thank you Nat for bringing honeystars!
I guess that's more important than my stupid notes then.
Lol.
Thanks dear! (:

Thank you Yong Jian for calling Lydia!
Sorry for causing trouble ):
I think I shall just stay at home next time.

Thank you Sind for staying with me in school!
Even though you wanted to as well.
And introducing me to your rainbow of songs (:

Thank you Pearl for entertaining my boredness!
Hope I didn't disturb you.
Hahaha.
But VERY long never talked to you, so just bear with it!
I know you miss me too!
Love you darling (X

Have I mentioned that I wanna quit school?
Yeah, that's what I wanna do.
Not because of Promos.
But because of what I dream.
Passion is where I wanna go.

Seriously.
David is right.
JC is just a place for you to think about your future.
Apparently, I feel that I have no future in JC.
Hohoho.

Also.
Study so much for what?!
Not like you will use all those crap in life.
So for those who have found their calling.
Don't ever waste your time.

PURSUE!!! (my booze)

written at 23:16