<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yesterday's highlight: Birdshit on Yong Jian's shirt.

Wheehee I'm 26 in 06s48! Yong Jian's 27 and Nathanael (whatever his name is) is 28! Okay I forgot my number for 0603. Mama! I'm number what?? Faster tell me..!

Pearl\Fel\hl\yongjian\benny\pingpong\me
The Devil Wears Prada got me thinking. Will you choose to be accomplished in your career or relationships (ie Family & Friends)? Chew on it. In the show, Andy Sachs's career in the glitzy fashion world took flight and she became Miranda Priestly's first assistant when at first she only viewed this job as a stepping stone to another journalism position which she was adept in. However, with her new appearance and the demands placed on her, she started to lose her friends, family and her live-in boy friend.

And so, this made me wonder. If I were in her shoes, which would be my priority?I think I would have chosen to stay on with my Family & Friends. They are the ones who sculptured me. Although the fashion world may be as enticing as it seems and this is a high probability that I would be lured into slaving it, I doubt I will be able to cope with all the stress and weird work timings without my Family. So yeah. Family first. Friends second. For me, Work has always been around the fifth even though I need a lot of money =/

Sob sob. Haven't seen sheng and deng for so long. She also hasn't seen sheng for a long time ): WHY?! School sucks. All the work that is dumped upon our shoulders. Sigh.

Why is getting good results important? It doesn't determine your future nor what you do. Pass can already what. Why is almost everyone chionging their sai off?! I agree that achieving good grades is paving your pathway to success or whatever success you wanna have. But it seriously does NOT affect your future that much right? I mean. Good grades meaning BBBB la. Not even thinking about A. Hello it's only Promos! Just get promoted and chiong your arses off only for Prelims then A's la. Why so kan chiong?

And why do I sound so angsty? Because I feel guilty for not planning not to study during these hols. Seriously. I give up.

I have no idea what I typed today. The england sounds kinda awkward. Oh well. I CAN'T BE BOTHERED.

Still have yet to come up with a study schedule simply because I don't know where to start from ):

Oh oh! I went to make my contacts yesterday! Blardy hiaow. The woman told me" "Aiyo..your eyes so small! Must tailor make leh! Don't have your size here." ><

written at 10:43