<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Monday, October 16, 2006

Have been feeling really crappy these few days.
_____

Daddy's arm got injured.
There's some crack in his bone somewhere I don't know where.
From his fall in Florida state.
Ouch.
So now he can't drive me to school until he recovers.
That is TWO bad things.
_____

Either I am stupid or I didn't work hard enough.
Or maybe it's both.

The results I get are quite shitty.
I don't believe that I did that badly, SERIOUSLY.
Sigh, what in the world has happened?!
I swear to God I studied and mugged.
But I just don't think that I deserved such grades.

Everyone is saying "aiya over already, don't think about it"
I think if you really don't think about it, you should just drop dead.
It's your life, YOUR RESULTS.
Don't you care about yourself?
Okay at least think about what went wrong so you can learn from it.
But not even thinking about it?
Fuck off man.
_____

I'm jealous of smart people.
Yet at the same time, I'm happy for them that they are smart.
And that they do well.
So the question is, should I feel sorry for myself for being stupid?

Some people don't have to study and can still score like mad.
Imba.

Some people study their arses off and still suck at everything.
I belong to this category.

How about you?
_____

My next point is..
My freakin' brother is really intelligent.
Like hello?
He can score 269 for school prelims la.
And the pissing thing is that I have never seen him study.
No books, nothing.
Just lying on the bed, SLEEPING.

But yeah, I am proud of him.
MY BROTHER =)

At the same time, why does he have a stupid sister?
_____

I canNOT stand people who smirk.
Got good grades then good for you la.
Need to "smile and grin" until the whole world knows meh.
Ugh.
You're such a bitch.

Disappear from my sight NOW!
_____

I'm worried for Nat and Juliana.
I want them to follow up.
But Juliana's case is kinda tough.
Sigh.
Want to console also don't know how.

Nat, please remember.
9-2=7
_____

MSG.
Nat, Emelin and Me.
=D

Glad that you guys have been there all the while!

written at 20:34