<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

How fucked up can today get?

First:
Forgot to bring glove for training

Second:
Flu + Cough + Sore throat
(blessing in disguise)

Third:
Slept through Math lec and the freaking OP crap
_____

Okay first.
It took me really long to realise that I didn't bring glove.

Digress a bit..
The three period GP lesson was cancelled because Ms Chia had to moderate our results.
That means serious shit.
I have no comments.
Got S for econs already so now I'm numb.
So during this break,
Emelin, Bird, Nav, Jasmine, Si Rong, Zhi Cong, Nat, Yi Zha, Me
Went to parkway to eat lunch!
And had a mini birthday celebration for Si Rong =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PW MATE!!!

Back on track..
So after that we came back school and had to go for chem tutorial.
And i went.. FUCK!!!! MY GLOVE!!!
Sigh.

That's when I decided to visit the doctor.
So that I have a reason to skip training and won't kena scolded by Jiao Lian and Coach.
Sounds stupid? (cause I am. WHATEVER LOR.)
_____

Next second.
Yes I am sick AGAIN.
I've got a really weak body and immune system.
A few late nights sleep and I crumble.
Why am I like that??
I hate falling sick.
I am allergic to pain killers.
It sucks big time and around the time.

Ding dong bell pussy in the well.

But no couldn't go see doctor after school cause must buy muah chee ingredients.
So went off with Guo Jie to serangoon central to get the necessary stuff.
After that chiong-ed off to Farrer Park to see Dr Ng.
I feel darn bad now la..
His clinic closes at 1645h (I think) but he waited until 1730h so that I can get my consultation.
Oops.

_____

Finally third.
Sleep is very important.
Because I got no sleep, that's why I got more pimples.
What the heck right.
Conclusion: I should sleep more.
That's it man.
THAT'S IT.

I'M GONNA SLEEP UNTIL THEY DISAPPEAR.

Which means my ass will grow flowers.
What colours you want?
Pick your orders.
They grow until very prettaye.
Cause got fresh fertilisers.
_____

I love MSG.
I don't how to say, not very good with words.
Thanks Emelin and Nat.

Where is our first outing...?
*waiting patiently*
No need movie la go out chill or eat or pool also can.
I'm fine with anything de.
_____

I don't know what I want in Life now.
God please help me.
):

written at 20:36