<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I feel so cheated today.
_____

My mom wanted to go Bedok Market Place eat brunch.
Blardy hell, we couldn't find the place.
It's NOT the hawker at the interchange there.
Where the fuck is it?!
I still don't know.
So we just settled on QiuLian BanMian and Hokkien Mee.

By the time we finished eating I knew I was gonna be late for training at TKGS.
Then I decided to take a cab down.
Me: Uncle, TKGS.
Uncle: Mana? Oh, where?
Me: Huh?
$5.60 gone.

When I reached TKGS there was no one in VJ pe shirt!
And hence I called:
1. Jia Ying, but she got OP workshop.
2. Mag, also got OP workshop.
3. Angie, ALSO at the workshop, with Clara
4. Diane, having subject combi meeting with her teachers.
5. Bi, on the bus to VJ cause Wee wanted to talk to her.
Now..I know why there was no one.

I should say that I was smart enough to go VJ and wait for the girls.
And I AM glad that I did so.
In the end only Diane and I went for training at..FOUR.
When it was supposed to be two?
_____

I'm dead beat.
I'm disintegrating slowly.
I'm T I R E D.
_____

I wanna go out with you!
MSG MSG..
There are SIX things waiting for us to be done:
1. My 1000 pieces jigsaw puzzle
2. Bake cookies
3. Read archie (actually I think this is for me only =/)
4. Watch La Bi Xiao Xin
5. Go Vivocity gaigai
6. Watch a proper movie together
We ARE doing one of the above next week okay?!
_____

Send me home!
=D

written at 21:04