<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The feeling of not being able to shit when you seriously have to, sucks. It's like the shit is coming out already but there is somebody in the toilet so you got to wait. And by the time the person comes out, your shit retreats. In the end you got to wait for inspiration.. Annoying.

All right I have been mia for a long long time.. Since 14nov. That is almost two weeks! Blardy hell. Okay I went for holiday from 15nov to 22nov so didn't get to update. Then came back, and had training on 23nov and 24nov plus a little 6G gathering.

As much as I love training (I really do, from the bottom of my living heart..), there are still times when I don't feel like going =/ How I wish the word LAZY and its related words never existed in my vocab bank. Boo you lousy thing.

Derrick Chen/ Melvin Low/Ling Wei/ Prem/ Wei Ming/ Wei De/ Mandy/ Ling Wei/ Yong Yong/ Me
6G gathering rocks! Although Goh couldn't come we sure had barrel loads of fun. Maybe that's because he wasn't around =P Out of a class of 42 people, only 10 appeared. How freaking pathetic that is la. But it was still cool to sit down and indulge in reminiscene of the good old fish tank days and PETS course book. Lol. There was hardly any awkwardness even when we haven't met some of them for a solid four years. It was the true pure friendship that was present. All we did was simply talk cock sing song play cards play mahjong. WONDERFUL. And we chilled out until almost 1am and Mandy's bro came to fetch the Serangoon people back while Wei De and Wei Ming walked home (no they are not twins). I think most of my true friends are made in YZ..

Actually this little gathering was organised in sync with my bro's because Goh was both our form teachers. At first Goh and Bala said they could make it one lor. Pigs la last minute 'tired ah sorry'. Bullshit.. And my aunt was so darn nice, bought sparkling juice (HAHA!) for them to celebrate the end of primary school. But sadly I'm certain that my bro still acts like a p4 kid. Oh yes. PSLE. Our two classes were the smartest in YZ =) Hehehe. He freaking hell scored 257, only ten points down from the top achiever in school. Don't talk about mine. Lol so embarrasing. Then good lor now he thinks he damn big lor. Daddy bought him a new computer lor. Ugh.

I can't wait for 19dec and 23dec. We're going to board games cafe to chill and watch derrick work. Haha! And celebrate his birthday before Christmas. YAY!! I love Christmas. Ain't it the season of GIVING? =)

I will blog about my Japan trip some time later. Now must study and catch up on my hw. I will be away from 29nov to 4dec and 8dec to 18dec again. Where got time.. Sigh. So much to do yet so little time.

There can be miracles when you believe

written at 10:24