<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANG YUNN LAODA!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEARLYWURLY!!
_____

Yesterday was an adventurous one.

I&R > Mandy's house - GNR DVD + Apple crumble > Orchard - Shopping

I&R
It was quite crappy considering that Kellie Tan gave us the usual hai-I-must-entertain-to-this-shit-AGAIN face. Too bad lor go be some other classes' CT la.

Mandy's house - GNR DVD + Apple crumble
Mama can cook real well, boy! The apple crumble was damn nice, even though the apples were (yeah) a little sour and I think vanilla would have been a better choice. The MTVs were shot live in Tokyo during their USE YOUR ILLUSION tour. Axl Rose's voice was damn steady. (We love his hair!) Slash's fingers were damn fast. Everything was just..perfect. But I still prefer those in WELCOME TO THE VIDEOS.
Don't Cry, Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City, Estranged, November Rain, Garden of Eden, Patience.

Ochard - Shopping
After music and food it was time to hit the stores! First stop being Suntec City. La Senza has really pretty and charming stuff you know? Maybe you should check it out one day =D Then continued to PS and finally Paragon! But then we didn't shop like crazy. Instead we WALKED like mad, from PS all the way to Tanglin Road to look for the official Man U merchandise store. Sadly it was closed down already I think. Because when we looked up from the pavement the inside was totally dark and empty =(

I love talking about random things and being insane in public with Mama! Sorry la your apple crumble.. HEAVENLY. And I'm sure you had fun too! Hehehe. They still owe me my stickers!

written at 00:40