<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Suddenly.
_____

I don't feel like blogging anymore.
Perhaps there are too many things that I wanna scream out.
Or simply because I've become a vacuous being.
_____

How dumb can I get?
To leave my lappie and gpf in the blardy locker yesterday!
If I had lost my lappie, my dad would kill me.
If I had lost my gpf, my group mates would kill me.
What a glamorous way to die.
_____

Try ice kacang without the kacang.
Change the kacang to longan, diced honeydew and jelly, atap seed..and I forgot what else.. (HMM)
Imba =)
_____

Oral presentation was the worst nightmare I've had so far.
(Much worse than having chased and eaten up by dinosaurs)
Why was my group's co-ordination so poor?
Why didn't ngai understand what I typed?
Why did my mind blank out?
Why couldn't I focus?

WHY?!

The examiners were quite impressed by Yuzhao's answer.
This is so freaking unfair!
Just because she's from China he's from some alien country I bet he thinks that she's so cute and he wants to rape her.
BOO YOU LOUSY ANG MOH!

The questions they asked were rather unexpected but still answerable I guess.
I can't really remember what mine were but I just conjured some crap on the spot.
OH WELL.

I wouldn't know whose fault it is if I've done badly.
And that sucks.
_____

It hurts to know that the world is a complicated thing.
I cannot really stop my thoughts from flowing when I'm alone.

For the past three days since having to go home alone after training I've been thinking what I've done with my life so far.

There isn't nothing for me to be proud of.
Or should I say I should be ashamed of myself.

I can't wait to vanish from the face of this planet and yet I'm afraid.

One day,
I can and I will.
_____

Why are there ambiguities?
Wouldn't it be great if everything was simply black or white?
The grey areas never fail to haze your mind and you wonder,
What am I doing here? Why am I here?
_____

Got to draw out my plans carefully.
No time to waste; no time to lose.

It is hard not to think about you.

written at 15:20