<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttp://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Sunday, November 12, 2006

WHY AM I ACTING AND THINKING WEIRDLY?
I have no idea what's coming over me recently but I have been feeling quite down and out and under. Someone please tell me what's wrong with me.

WHY DON'T I HAVE ENOUGH TIME?
I have so many things to do and yet so little time. Maybe not a lot, but I think there is a handful. There is a serious need to study for econs R paper because I really suck at it and couldn't be bothered to mug for promos. I'm a fucking loser la. I'm glad Nat has R papers too so we can study together! Hahaha. To those who've done well, congratulations and please step aside and screw yourself. Call that jealousy or idiocy. I don't fucking care. Leave.Me.Alone. I have to pack my luggage too. Guess I'll do that on that very day when I'm leaving. I'm glad that Tim is coming with us this time! YAY *hugs you* I must do my holiday homework as well. Maybe I should bring my homework file along with me everywhere I go.

WHY DO I KEEP THINKING BACK?
I get really depressed when my thoughts rewind on their own. Because I never seem to think about happy stuff. A few days back on the way home I was wondering, If God existed why doesn't he appear? Can God be a SHE? What if one day God talked to me in my dreams? I'm forever dwelling in my failures. WAKE UP, REGINA! I should learn to grow up faster. *points at my reflection and scoffs at myself*

WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO INSENSITIVE?
I just hope, sincerely, that I am understood at times. It is easier to love than to be loved. But the feeling of being loved outweighs that of loving others.

WHY AM I SO IRRITATING?
I know my mood swings are quite extreme. That is a warning. Talk to me at your own risk.

WHY IS MY GROUP SO USELESS?
I think it's because me. If only PW was an individual work. I wouldn't have to worry about letting my group down. I don't want to fail. I really really don't. But I know that I most probably have. L is for Lol, Loser!

WHY ISN'T CHRISTMAS COMING?
I love giving out presents, as much as I love receiving them. But I know for sure that the latter will not happen. Mama will you please bring me with you..? =) Do I smell a party brewing? *tip toes and peep around*

WHY DO I DISLIKE MY OWN BIRTHDAY?
I have absolutely no idea why. I've never wanted to wake up on that day but there is no choice. I thank God for bringing me here but I wish I wasn't right here, right now.

WHY DOES EVERYONE CALL ME REG?
It's the worst name. To those who didn't know that I hate this name, now you do. So please! Stop calling me that. I'd rather ZhiRong, seriously no joke.

I don't think I've ranted enough but I'm tired already.

I never knew some people realise that I started hiding messages. Hello Nat =D

written at 21:19