<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttps://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Thursday, August 24, 2006

No long post today. Right arm damn suan and I'm wellie tired. Slept for only five hours last night T_T

Softball was..embarrassing I should say. Cause the net was beside where the hockey girls were training Me the Noobie was like fumbling with the ball =/ Okay not really fumbling. It's because Mag very pro then I look like..noob lar. Lol. But I like the game.

Monday - Gym
Tuesday - CIC
Wednesday - Softball
Thursday - Gym
Friday - Softball (in TK which I won't be going)

So there goes (almost) my other four days.. Haha.

JC life will be like shit if we don't have fun. Why bother about academic so much? Wait until Prelims lar. Don't kan chiong.. "man man lai.." Coming thus far is just a faster way to get into Uni which I think will be busy. So might as well spend the time now to play and enjoy the most out of it. Not that CIC isn't fun but it is just not enough for me. Hehe. I need a large dosage of fun to stay alive.

I'm a sucker for sports as well. That kinda explains why I decided to join Softball too. Hmm. And it's only until next year comp then no more Softball! Haha slacker.. Not bad la. Then after that join Band for a few weeks. Heh "hen hao wan". I like!

Sigh. Jackets..

Oh. This post isn't that short. LOL

written at 21:38