<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttps://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Unproductivity! I swear I tried to sit down and do my GP but then my cute little cousin came into my room and started playing with my blue Dog and silly me got distracted. Subsequently, I couldn't concentrate and I began to walk around the house every five mintues or so to get a drink and grab a bite (which explains why Mommy has been nagging at me to do those 'slim-down' exercises). Hehe.

Jacket meeting at Singtel Recreation Club Basement2. First time seeing Keith, the price coordinator of Monclue & Christine. The two of them has been busting our plans since the design was out! Quite pissed but I'm trying not to get TOO involved in case I do something wrong. It's aye scary thing. Haha. Although Keith overdid his 'cool attitude' which totally irritated me, I still think that there is this air of confidence hanging around him that I admire. Business people. When will I get to be one? I HAD plans but no $$. Lol. Ivan talks too fast for me to comprehend his words therefore I don't respond throughout the meeting =/

I am seriously riled. When will I have the time to really sit down and study? I need to, have to. MUST do so. Perhaps I should get a few days MC and stay at home to study? No..then will miss lessons. I NEED PEOPLE TO STUDY WITH ME! My house simply has far too many distractions for me to overcome. Especially the lappie and bed! I can fall asleep on the swivel chair just because the bed makes me feel tired. How stupid. But I can't help it ): My class people prefer studying at home.. I asked a few if they wanna stay back in school to study but all don't want. I mean like until 11pm. Lol. Okay I shall change my plan. Study ALONE in school until 9pm. BUT I SCARED! =/ Eeks. Cannot cannot. How how how you tells me HOW??

I miss Band prac. I miss Cedar.. VJ isn't quite my place.

Money money money.

I like You. Do You like Me too? =D


Paradise City by Guns N' Roses

Just an urchin

livin' under the street
I'm a hard case
that's tough to beat
I'm your charity case
So buy me somethin' to eat
I'll pay you at another time
Take it to the end of the line

Ragz to richez or so they say
Ya gotta-keep pushin'
for the fortune and fame
It's all a gamble
When it's just a game
Ya treat it like a capital crime
Everybody's doin' their time

Take me down
To the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home

Strapped in the chair
of the city's gas chamber
Why I'm here I can't quite remember
The surgeon general says
it's hazardous to breathe
I'd have another cigarette
but I can't see
Tell me who you're gonna believe

Take me down
To the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home

So far away
So far away
So far away
So far away

Captain America's been torn apart
Now he's a court jester
with a broken heart
He said-
Turn me around and
take me back to the start
I must be losin' my mind-
"Are you blind?"
I've seen it all a million times

Take me down
To the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home

written at 00:56