<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttps://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Friday, August 18, 2006

Waiting for my hair to dry..

Ain't a bad day afterall. Screwed up chem mock spa real badly. I totally had no fucking idea how to conduct the heating experiment because I didn't attend that practical at all! And the worst thing was that there was only ONE practical for that. So my readings were damn wrong and I still wrote 'NO ANOMALY'. Rahh. Then I couldn't finish writing my no anomaly part for the second experiment because I forgot what time it'd end! Oh well. It's just MOCK. Lao sai.

Cong\Ren\Rach\Winx\Si Rong\FatPoh\Regina\Chm\Yizha
ECP was blardy fun! Even though the weather sibei zua but still we enjoy ourselves! Okay at least MYself. Haha. I tried blading and fell. And my wrist is hurting. Ma says either sprain or bone crack. Knn. Now a bit swollen. But I think it was worth it. Call me weird or anything. I don't really care. Si Rong bought a freakin' can of Tiger Beer in his VJ tee! Yikes. After an hour on blades we decided to switch to bikes. Lol.

It's starting to hurt when I type.

Dinner at PP Swensen's wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Five seniors came and only three juniors were there. Shidah left before Ginny came. Okay so that makes it four. Ate sirloin steak medium well but then like got NO blood at all. Lousy cook. Hmm. Weiyi talked a lot of crap as usual. Funny guy (: Haha. Charcoal helped me carry the useless and heavy book. So I decided to sit in to the terminal with him. If not like so bad.

DAMN PAIN!! Oww ):

444 92662 8255555 8666 99966688 3336667773388833777 2663 777755533337 66666 99966688777 77774466688555333777.

written at 23:53