<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttps://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Not a very productive day. I didn't plan to do anything anyways. Haha. Just slack the day through. Met Guo Jie to lend him my math notes.

Guess where we went to makan dinner? Chinatown! Yay another one of my favourite places. Ate the cold mango sago with pomelo at the usual shop and WALKED down (from Chinatown station) to Outram, wanting to dine at the temporary hawker centre. But then when we walked to the middle of the place we decided to talk back to Chinatown because it was freaking hot and sticky there. So yeah. WALKED back. Haha stupidity.

Okay I know I eat very slow but don't have to niao me lor. Results have shown CLEARLY that I makan slower than the speed of two guys makaning (as in one started off same time as me and finished then another one came and went off before me). The constant here is a plate of rice. No it's not sad okay. Better digestion!

Sian-ded. Must plan my schedule later. Cannot waste anymore time. CHIONG AH!! -.-

Nobody's Fool by Cinderella

I count the falling tears
They fall before my eyes
Seems like a thousand years
Since we broke the ties
I call you on the phone
But never get a rise
So sit there all alone
It's time you realize


I'm not your fool
Nobody's fool
Nobody's foooool
I'm no fooool
Nobody's fool
Nobody's fool
Now and no more


You take your road I'll take mine,
The paths have both been beaten
Searchin' for a change of pace
Life needs to be sweetened
I scream my heart out just to make a dime
And with that dime I bought your love
But now I've changed my mind


I'm not your fool
Nobody's fool
Nobody's foooool
I'm no fooool
Nobody's fool
Nobody's foooool
Now and no more


I count the falling tears
They fall before my eyes
Seems like a thousand years
since we broke the ties


I'm not your fool
Nobody's fool
Nobody's foooool
I'm no fooool
Nobody's fool
Nobody's foooool
I'm not your fool
Nobody's fool
Nobody's foooool
I'm no fooooooOOOOOl
Nobody's fool
Nobody's foooool


Nobody's fool
Nobody's fooooool
Nobody's fool
Nobody's fooooool
Nobody's fool
Nobody's fooooool
(fade out)
Nobody's fool
Nobody's foooool
aaaaaauuh

written at 23:19