<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttps://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Friday, September 08, 2006

Rotten eggs! I went to collect my contacts just now and the optician taught me how to prod my eyeballs. Okay fine. Insert the contacts. Whatever. I wanted to laugh but didn't dare because he looked so fierce. He was figuring out what I could do to open my eyes bigger. HAHAHA. Okay, LAUGH! So I had to try opening my eyes from different positions. See ah.. You use your left middle finger to push the upper eyelid up and right middle to push the lower eyelid down and the lens is on your right index finger and you prod the lens onto your eye. For most people. And I mean most, like 99% can fit the lenses in properly. But for me when I open my eyes fully, it is just nice the diameter of the black area. As you know, the lenses aren't the exact size but a tad bigger. So I had SOME (yes just SOME) difficulty inserting the lenses. But they went in anyway. So. YAY!! Lol. What the hell la. I'm afraid that I'm allergic to the solution and/or contact lenses because when I reached home there were red small patches near my eyes. Which is a clear indication of allergy =/

I'm happy. Really happy. Not that I've studied or anything. Whoohoo! I think I'm damn tyco. Or maybe it's just luck that I joined softball. Because! Sports teams that got first or second are 'rewarded' by the school to go Bangkok for a week. If Daddy agrees to the trip, then this year I'd have flown to four countries! Oms.. Adrenaline rush.

I will feel bad if I don't do well. So must study hard from Monday onwards! I planned not to study during this term break. All right, determination in the wrong context.

Should I take h3 or should I not? I know I shouldn't follow the rest but sometimes I have this herd mentality thinking that 'the rest are doing it so I should too'. BOO! If I cannot ensure that I can score well for h3 then why take it right? But... AIYA HOW???

written at 20:35