<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttps://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Han Loong: My eyes will have smoke later.
Serene Pearl Me: WHY?!
Han Loong: Cause I have dry eyes (ice).
Serence Pearl Me: LAME!!

That was a good joke.
Hahaha.
_____

350ml King Robert Vodka
+
3.0 litre 7-Up
+
1 can of Red Bull
+
Ice cubes aplenty
=
Hell of a Time X)
_____

Mommay says next Thursday go shopping! (:
That's the spirit man!
Hahaha.

But I hope that I won't have to go back to school.
I've been waiting for a very very long for this day to come.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Don't spoil my little dream.
_____

The haze is getting from bad to worse.
PSI 73
PSI 56
PSI 88
PSI 130

I'M DYING I'M DYING!
I NEED NEW LUNGS!

LOL.
Boo the fire la.
Let's all stand together and douse the flames.
By peeing on it.
HAHAHA.
(I think the boys will do a better job)
SHOW YOUR POWER!!
_____

Reply to Tags:

mandy: gosh if that ever happens he can drop dead alr. GATHERING! lol. aye i mon and tue cannot go out. wed may have training. thurs going out with my ma. fri then go pool with you! can can? PLEASE.. =D

xh: haha so that you can cut equal sizes! um, using the protractor? =/

junkia: ee call you.. ruin my reputation la. hahaha kidding dear!

mandy: you? my agent? i scared >< hurry come back!

written at 19:55