<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttps://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I think I read too much into my thoughts.
I think it was just one of those bad days.

My apologies to all who somehow got affected this crap.
_____

I'm exhausted.

Mentally
- PW

Socially
- Where have all the little movie and gossip sessions gone to?

Economically
- Bo lui liao (Is the bank nearby?)


Emotionally
- Isn't being exhausted a feeling? Crap.

Physically
- Try being ill from flu + cough + sorethroat

Intellectually
- Yes I am stupid, cannot is it? =D
_____

Tomorrow is a day worth looking forward to.
SHOPPING!! X)
With Mommy and her credit card and loadsa vouchers.
Hehehe.

I shall get a really cool puzzle and start fixing it until I'm done.
Like literally, no food no sleep.
The other time I saw this freaking retro Mickey one but it costs a damn hundred.
So I could only dream it, sigh.
_____

Justin is my eight year old cousin.
Jocelyn is his sister, six years old.

Just now in the car:
Justin: Uncle (my dad) only got one hand how to drive home?
Mom: Haha you see.. Uncle is a superwoman.
Jocelyn: HUH? SUPERWOMAN? HAHAHAHA!
Justin: (blur face) (starts laughing like some gay shit several seconds later)
Mom: Little boy, you're very slow you know?
Jocelyn: (points at him and goes) Ah ha ah ha.
Justin: (continues laughing like some gay shit)

Okay my Mommy said that on purpose -.-
No other intentions!

written at 21:23