<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttps://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My two-cents worth on not eating and drinking for seventy-two hours:

It makes me realise how fortunate we are (REALLY).
For us, food is a necessity.
But for those in the developing countries, food is bliss.
Take the Africans for example (as usual).
They don't have enough food to last them a lifetime.
Yet here we are, wasting food like no one's business.
I know it's true that even if we throw away food here, they can't eat it there.
However, NOW it aches to think how those little children are suffering.
Malnutrition and all sorts of food related illnesses.

Therefore I hope that everyone will do his part and try not to waste food.
It is really heart-breaking.
_____

Anyway!
It's time for me to break fast soon!
YAYYY!

I fking hell couldn't sleep at all for the past two nights.
My stomach was darn noisy.
My body was emitted too much heat that the air con couldn't keep me warm enough.
All I could think of was FOOD.
Like seriously.
What can you think of when you're damn ravenous?

So right now.
I have COLD tang shui and COLD pear waiting for me to DEVOURR!!
HAHAHA.
I'm feeling evil.
Wheeyouweet.
_____

WAS: 53cm
IS: 50cm

WAS: 25inches
IS: 24inches (still)

WAS: 49.5kg
IS: 45.6kg

Height still no diff.
(DAMN...)
_____

Thank you Mama for the Hongkee wife's cake!
And the wellie cute Forever Friends keychain!
Hehehe.
Can't bear to use it.
I think I'll just hang it somewhere in my room (:

written at 07:28