<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28784519?origin\x3dhttps://earthybanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
me
regina chen zhirong.
yzps/cgss/vjc/ntu.
05 february 1989.
busm follower.
loves nature but hates insects.
loves music and wants all the songs.
loves outrageous fashion.
loves everything about duck.
to-do
♥ bake muffins/cookies/cupcakes
♥ hang out with dearest pals
♥ do at least two charity work
♥ go overseas with friends
♥ participate in NIKE marathon
♥ go picnic
♥ fly kite
♥ gpa 4.2
speak
pals

[bidina] [diane] [dawn] [emelin] [ethel] [guojie] [hiangsuan] [inez] [james] [jiahhuey] [joanne] [lydia] [mandy] [nathanael] [nathaniel] [noreen] [oliver] [rachel] [shangyunn] [sindhu] [teerapong] [tracy] [wenxiu] [wilson] [xuanhui] [yongyong] [zihui]

past

➜ June 2006
➜ July 2006
➜ August 2006
➜ September 2006
➜ October 2006
➜ November 2006
➜ December 2006
➜ January 2007
➜ May 2007
➜ June 2007
➜ September 2007
➜ February 2008
➜ May 2008
➜ July 2008
➜ September 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ January 2010

applause
Basecodes | Images & Background Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★™


music

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Yay I think today is the best day so far.
Break break (ponned chem lec) break break (no pe for me) break break math tutorial bio tutorial.
And the end of school.
How exciting..
_____

Muah chee sales not bad la.
I was just being skeptical.
Sorry Guo Jie!!
Everyone (I insist that it is everyone!) said that it was yummy! =D

$0.80 became $20.
Damn good feeling.
Sold four packets of the sai flour.
Although it isn't a lot but I must say that it was good enough.
I mean, look at the student population.

Thanks to all who contributed to the fund for building materials!
Good for those who bought from me because I gave extra + a lot.
Hahahahaha.
Thanks again!
_____

Almost had a muah chee fight again.
*Memories*
I wished we had, acutally.
_____

Chilled out with Ethel, Sam and Nat in the tree house until six pm.
Too bad our 'Gossip Reporter cum Channel' was busy.
Hohoho.

PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD TO ANYONE ABOUT WHAT I SAID.
Serious serious.
I still need my brain.
I still need my hair.
I still need my (not-so-small) eyes.
I still need my mouth.
I still need my ears.
I still need my nose.
Basically, I don't want my head to be chopped off la!
_____

Everyone is shunning someone.
Everyone is hoping that he will see that lucky someone.
_____

Oh my gosh.
My heart stopped beating when I called him.
That freaking monster.
I HAD NO FREAKIN' CHOICE!
Ethel, Sam and Nat understand.

Someone please go with me to see him tomorrow..
I'm really really SCARED.
_____

Today damn high and hyper for me ah.
GP results were better than expected.
I passed overall! X)

I've learnt that if you don't expect too much, you will be a happier person.
It's the over-achieving feeling that owns.
_____

The haze ain't getting better.
People, please do take care of your health!

My nose is killing me, and so is my throat.
Cough and sneeze and cough and sneeze.

Fuck la I wanna go for training de leh.
Somemore today's at TK.
But then I got MC until friday..
RAHH.
So means no training for me tomorrow also..
*drops head and sighs*


written at 20:51